5th European Conference Biogas PowerON 2023
Event Date: on 27-28 September 2023 in Hamburg, Germany
Our event attracts most renown experts and leaders in the industry.
Our last Biogas PowerON 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark discussing state of biogas market, latest regulations, technology advancements and decarbornization topics had a great response! With 150 + participants from 20 countries and 20+ impressive speakers.
This event will bring together experts from the industry for two days of content, networking and discussions and engaging talks with other specialists. It is a strategic, content rich, business conference with confirmed speakers such as:
- Ole Hvelplund, CEO, Nature Energy
- Nicolas Spilliaert, Strategy Advisor Biogas Development, Storengy
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Head of Business Development, Sustainability and Verification, Landwärme
- Harmen Dekker, CEO, European Biogas Association
- Ari Suomilammi, Head of production, Gasum
- Jesper Hørlyk-Jensen, Sales Director-Global Sales, Biogasclean
- Ruben Hattu, Sales Manager – Benelux/DACH Biogas & Carbon Capture Solutions, Pentair
And many more
And focusing on:
- Overview of European and national policies and regulations
- Future of biogas industry from the perspective of a producer – case studies
- Cost competitiveness of biomethane
- Sustainability and green origin of biomethane
- Building a successful biogas system in Europe – what is necessary?
- Role of gas infrastructure in decarbonising European energy sector
- Energy crisis and ban on Russian gas supply – perspectives for biogas sector
- Biogas economics and trading
- Hydrothermal gasification and 2G biomethane production: status on technologies
And many more!
We would be pleased to cooperate and promote yours and ours organisations, become media partner of
Click here for more Information!